Soraka - Mistweaver Healer (WoD)

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Soraka - Mistweaver Healer (WoD)

Postby Soraka » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Character Name: Soraka

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... a/advanced

Realm: Zuljin

Class: Monk

Role: Mistweaver

World of Logs: Nothing Current, I'd have to go back to 5.1 fights and try to dig them up

Maxed Professions: Yes

Latency Issues: No

Legendary Quest Completed : Nope. In Progress. Took a year break.

About me: I main healers, currently a Mistweaver monk. I've played WoW since BC, and I have healed the entire time. Since WotLK I have been a Heroic Raider in the guild, Paradigm on Bloodhoof. However, in Cataclysm the guild shrank from a 25 man guild to a 10 man guild, and in 5.1 it finally disbanded. I've seen most~all heroic content while it was current, and was a healer officer from cata into mists. I took a year break once my guild disbanded, and want to raid again in WoD. I haven't really done much other than MSV, ToES, and HoF this xpac. I had very little ToT expierence. I'm aware that I'm too far behind the curve to get into SoO, but I'm ok with that. I'm mostly looking for a new home for WoD. I talked to Stoic and he sent me here. :)

I pvp a lot too.
Soraka
noob

Re: Soraka - Mistweaver Healer (WoD)

Postby Stoic » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Thanks for your application, give us a few days to review this and we'll get back to you.

thanks!
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Postby Keldoran » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm

I like monk healers.

What kind of experience do you have with your tank spec? Any desire to try that out as well?

Plenty of fights require shifts in heals and tank numbers, so always good to have people who can be flexible.
Keldoran
noobalicous

Postby Soraka » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 pm

I've only tanked farm content for shiggles, and 5 mans and LFR. I'm not used to it at all. It's something I would do infrequently, but not something I desire to do for long periods of time.

I'm a healer at heart.
Soraka
noob

Postby Stoic » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 am

Soraka, our GM Logiibob is on vacation so I'll go ahead and let you know that we are happy to welcome you into Out of Mobs. At this time we can include you on non-heroic content content in Mists. Come Warlords we'll be running Normal and Heroic preparing for Mythic and we'll be evaluating everyone equally to see who the best folks are going forward both ability wise and also with team cohesion. We'd be happy to have you in the mix! Just let any of us officers know if you transfer for an invite to the guild!
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Postby Stoic » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 am

Soraka is going to hang w/ a guild on his server until Mythic unlocks, this thread will remain unlocked because he expressed interest in possibly joining at that time.
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Return to Recruitment - Zul'Jin Horde Raiding