bubleotankin - Tank Druid

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

bubleotankin - Tank Druid

Postby bubble » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Character Name: bubleotankin

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... kin/simple

Realm: Zuljin

Class: Druid

Role: Tank

World of Logs:

Maxed Professions: Yes

Latency Issues: No

Legendary Quest Completed : Yes

About me: I am 31 years old. I have been playing since vanilla mostly as a healer. Priest for vanilla then swapped to paladin from BC all up until we cleared normal garrosh back in October. I take what I do seriously along with constructive criticism as long as others do as well. I love tanking and healing as I feel those are the most important in a raid. I have GM/Raid lead a very successful guild even becoming top 10 on this server for some time during the firelands tier and did that from wrath up until December of last year. Im also in the military, I have been for almost 12 years with the highlight of being a Drill Sergeant for 3 years (just came off this past april) so I know all about discipline and dedication and like to carry SOME of that into the game in a fun way. I left my last guild because our ideals of raid atmosphere just did not mesh well together. I felt that mumble should be quiet for boss fights (for the most part and ESP during progression) yet it was flooded with "faggot, and nigga" in almost every sentence by the GM and 3 officers. Ill end here and hopefully we are a good fit for each other.

bubble
noob

Re: bubleotankin - Tank Druid

Postby Stoic » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Cool deal, welcome to the guild. We have quite a few former military types as well. Most notably the load and proud Marine: Perucho. Sounds like we'll be a good fit from what you are saying you wanted to get away from. Don't hesitate to poke me on my gazillion alts if you need anything.
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Postby Logiibob » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Welcome to the guild.

Logi :shock:
Logiibob
Zul'Jin Realm Head Jerk

Postby Perucho » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Welcome to OOM!!!
Perucho