Çhílly - DPS Shaman

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Çhílly - DPS Shaman

Postby Chilly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Character Name: Çhílly

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lly/simple

Realm: Shu'Halo

Class: Shaman

Role: DPS

Another Role: Yes

World of Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bGY ... amage-done

My shaman is currently not gemmed nor enchanted so I could have pushed my numbers slightly higher but this run was spur of the moment.

Maxed Professions: No

Latency Issues: No

About my Boss Sources : Always, I would never go into a raid unprepared and put my group in jeopardy over laziness.

I use primarily you-tube videos as it gives me a visual view of mechanics and positioning. I also dab on icy-veins to find more in-depth information.

About me: Hi, my name is Chilly and I'm an alcoholic.

No just kidding, I've been playing WoW since Vanilla but never maxed a character until Burning Crusade. I joined a guild called Prometheus on Shu'Halo in 2008 and raided hard in BC raiding Karahazan (the best raid eva), Gruuls (I was the mage tank!), Magtheridon, and spending alot of time in Naxx during WotLK. I never got into ICC because I had just received my first job and was on the work grind saving money for a new vehicle.

I'm proud to say I am still apart of Prometheus on all eight of my level 90 characters. My current main is a Fury Warrior, follow by my beloved Mage. I honestly can't stand playing him anymore since Frost took off in PvE, something about it doesn't suite me. The reason I am applying for this guild and depicting my leave of Shu'Halo is my Raid Leader is in a foreign country in school for some sort of brain surgeon, so our raid times start at 1 a.m. my time and sadly that will not work for me.

I started this Shaman during a RaF with a good friend of mine, during Cata he was my primary character tho I quit shortly after due to a lack of interest. My shaman was stuck at his level until a week ago when I got the sudden urge to play him and I instantly fell in love, he is the only class I have to use four action bars to play him to his full potential, he is basically a utility belt to any raid.

Recently I have been running Heroic Garrosh on my Fury Warrior and carrying some lone guilds to help them obtain their Heirloom piece for WoD release and that's when I stumbled upon a god, named... Watermelons. I loved the way he led his group through Garrosh and immediately fell in love with him. And that's how I found you! Now I would like to take my shaman into WoD and make history with your guild. I know I have a lack of experience with Shamans but I am fully confident in my ability to perform and work for my position in future content. By the way I LOVE DKP systems, and you use them... I thought those days were gone forever..... Sorry for the long life biography.

Hope to talk with you all soon!

Chilly
noob

Re: Çhílly - DPS Shaman

Postby Keldoran » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi there. Just to be clear, you're posting for an Elemental Sham spot? I see you're ele/resto now, just making sure that is what you are planning to stay come Warlords. Wouldn't be the first time an app switched up their main, and we have quite a few melee dps as it is, as much as I love having an enhancement sham around.

How are you at playing healer? Always a plus to have people who can multi task.

Since starting a new expac this week being gemmed and enchanted isn't a huge deal, as long as you hit 100 and are ready to raid Dec 2. Having maxed profs are also a plus. Even if they don't give combat bonuses, they can still help advance your toon and help guild.

Are you planning on moving your other toons over? Will you still try and maintain a presence in both guilds?

I'm currently still in Anaheim for Blizzcon, but will be back this Tuesday. If you see another officer online feel free to bug them for an invite.
Keldoran
noobalicous

Postby Chilly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Apologies for any grammatical mistakes as im currently on my phone. And yes I will be rolling an Elemental Shaman. I am confident in my healing abilities. I played a resto druid as a main during ToC raids also healed on him numerous times during SoO, and dabbed in shaman healing several times.

My shaman was restoration spec during Cata when I played him and when I logged back on him I put on my Enhancement gear to go do some leveling. Well I quickly switched back to Resto after previously selling all my old resto gear and healed dungeons to level 90. That is the reason I had some left over agility items on my current elemental spec :P

I don't plan on bringing over all my characters at the moment due to the cost of transfers.

I plan to be level 100 withing the first 2 days and will be spending all my time on my elemental shaman mastering the class. I wouldn't have any time to still play with Prometheus but ill always be social with them via real id as a lot of them have become good friends of mine over the years.

Thanks for taking the time out of your trip to reply to my application, really shows the leadership in this guild is focused and committed. I'll go ahead and transfer my shaman tomorrow. Talk to you soon!
Last edited by Chilly on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chilly
noob

Postby Perucho » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 am

I talked to him before applying as well and seem to be great fit to Out of Mobs, i am glad you made your Decision to apply, see you in game soon!
Perucho
p0stwh0re

Return to Recruitment - Zul'Jin Horde Raiding