Emberspirit - DPS Priest

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Emberspirit - DPS Priest

Postby Emberspirirt » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Character Name: Emberspirit

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... t/advanced

Realm: Zuljin

Class: Priest

Role: DPS

Another Role: Yes

World of Logs: https://web.archive.org/web/20101011163 ... ow_Priest/

I have not raided for some time but this is the only log i could find. I am listed under "vandridine" as they was my old name.

Maxed Professions: No

Latency Issues: No

About my Boss Sources : Yes i do, when i used to raid i would look up the general videos about the basics of the fight, however i also would look up videos of top preforming shadow priests as well to see the tricks which they use on difference fights.

About me: Currently i am a junior is college and have played WoW on and off since vanilla. However i have not raided since the end of wotlk, i have only played at the start of the last few expansions but this time i am really enjoying WOD so i am looking to get back into raiding. When i used to raid i took three things very seriously, progression, recount and world of logs. Due to that i was always prepared, had flasks and pots ready, and as said above i watched videos of all fights. I also was always looking up new information from various places on new tips and tricks regarding shadow priests, always asking questions and trying to find ways to get more dps out of my character. At the time I was the the #1 dps in my guild through out all of ICC and was ranked in all fights on world of logs, almost all of which were in top 10 for spriest which i contribute to doing the research on my class. I can promise you i will be putting in the same effort again and more considering i have some catching up to do since i have not raiding for some time. Another thing i feel you should know is i am very aware while raiding and do not tunnel vision and am always looking out for things.

I have played dota for almost 10 years now and one thing the game has taught me is to multitask and always be aware of your surroundings, something i will diffidently use while raiding. Considering i have not raided for years i would understand if i am not accepted but if i am i promise i will put in the effort toward raiding, understanding my class fully and will take it very seriously.

Emberspirirt
noob

Re: Emberspirit - DPS Priest

Postby Emberspirirt » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:17 pm

We also were 11/12 heroic, forgot to put that in there
Emberspirirt
noob

Postby Wylds » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:55 am

Good looking app. Not an officer however just wanted to remark on Dota :mrgreen:
So I would say its safe to assume that your favorite hero is ember spirit?
I started playing Dota 2 when SoO was winding down I enjoy it a lot!
Wylds
noobtastic

Postby Xbones » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 am

Also not an officer, but I just want to throw something in here for you to read before an officer gets to this. Definitely a solid looking app. We have had a ton of people apply recently, and have had many people come back from a long break for WoD and due to this our roster is currently looking pretty tight. If there's a reason for you not getting in, it's probably gonna be because of that.
In the meantime, I would recommend looking at Stoic's post on how raiding is going to work, which I have linked below. It outlines the difference between Mythic and Heroic raiding and who will be getting in what raid(s).

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7605

If you perform well, you'll probably get a spot.
:D
Xbones
noob

Postby Stoic » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks for the App, I'm stuck at work atm but I'll make sure I get to this by this evening. Stay tuned, in the meantime please add my battletag (on my signature). Thanks.
~Update~
Ok well I won't hold the MoBA thing against you :deadhorse:

I have a few questions you might be able to answer before we talk in game:
How did you hear of us? (should be an app question)
Whats your raiding availability like? You have time for a demanding raiding schedule with classes and all?
What kind of raiding are you most interested in? Fun & managable Raiding? Grind-till-your-face-goes-blue hardest content Raiding? Is not getting one or the other a dealbreaker for you?
What is your favorite color?
What do you think of Warriors? ok thats going too far... you don't have to answer that :lol:
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Postby Emberspirirt » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:48 pm

I found out about the guild through wow progress, i was searching for a guild that fit my schedule both at college and while at home.

Yeah i will have enough time between classes to raid, three hours three nights a week is fine. Only problem i would have is on the 8th and 9th of December i have final exams so i would have to miss those days however other then finals it will not be a problem.

I'm fine with both types, i find both fun for their own reasons.

Blue
Emberspirirt
noob

Postby Stoic » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Cool
will chat with you when I get home in like an hr
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Return to Recruitment - Zul'Jin Horde Raiding