Hamplanet - DPS Monk

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Hamplanet - DPS Monk

Postby hamplanet » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Character Name: Hamplanet

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... net/simple

Realm: Zuljin

Class: Monk

Role: DPS

Another Role: Yes

World of Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 317/latest

I played a mage for all of MOP, and have mastered that class, but our guild had 3 other mages and no WW monks so a week before the raids started I was asked to level one, so there is a little learning curve switching from ranged to melee, and buying a new mouse to deal with the abundance of key-binds necessary to properly execute a monk rotation(went from a 5 button gigabyte to a Naga Hex), but I'm solid now. I can play both my WW monk, and all mage specs at the highest level.

Maxed Professions: Yes

Latency Issues: No

About my Boss Sources : I try to find perspective videos of the class of the better guilds, or players who rank highly and try to use their strategy. For example I watched a Method perspective M Kargath and pushed to have our two monks go up stairs. 3 or 4 pulls into that strat we defeated him. I try to read logs of well executed kills and see how my stats rank up and what areas need improvement.

About me: I'm a programmer. I like technology and I live on computers. Monk is fucking hard. The rotation has an assload of necessary and often used keybinds. It has made me a better player. Watermelons recommended I app here when he heard I was having difficulties with the leadership in Shroud, which I have been loyal to for almost a year.

hamplanet
noob

Re: Hamplanet - DPS Monk

Postby Stoic » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey Ham, I'd like to chat with you! (preferably on vent)

You can get a hold of me via Watermelons, or contact me directly in game on Stoic.

our vent info is: vent.outofmobs.com Port:31010 no pass
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Return to Recruitment - Zul'Jin Horde Raiding