Daeldor - DPS Mage

Fresh Sheep for the Predators. Unicorn Farts and Guild Cake!

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Daeldor - DPS Mage

Postby Vandermar » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:39 pm

Character Name: Daeldor

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... r/advanced

Realm: Zuljin

Class: Mage

Role: DPS

Another Role: Yes

World of Logs: Not on this guy, no. Sorry

Maxed Professions: No

Latency Issues: No

About my Boss Sources : I usually watch fatboss videos to prepare for fights.

About me: I'm 35, and work as a chef instructor at the local culinary school. I have been raiding since patch 1.2. Ten Goddamned years. My battletag is Vandermar#1338, feel free to add me.

Vandermar
noob

Re: Daeldor - DPS Mage

Postby Stoic » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 am

Hey Daeldor,
Thanks for posting your application with us. If I'm not mistaken you've already been talking with our Recruitment Officer Keldoran and he's had the chance to give you the low-down. Currently there are very few positions we are recruiting directly for Core. Keld informed me that this Mage is your alt. While we are somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of an alt taking a core spot over a Main, especially a long time guildy, what we can offer could potentially serve both our needs quite well. One of our challenges with a mature, working, family oriented raiding guild is the absolute requirement of a well developed bench. Being that you are are getting to raid elsewhere on your main you would be a perfect candidate for a standby player for us. You'd be able to always join us on flexed content (Normal and Heroic) and still be able to hop in on Mythic on a decently regular basis. Any of our curent standbys can tell you that we utilize them alot more frequently than most guilds do. If this arrangement suits you, and you'd like to join our team and community please let an Officer know and we'll be happy to get you an invite. In OOM, Standby players are just as, or even more crucial as core raiders, and we go the extra mile to make sure you get the opportunity to get the level of gear you need to be able to seemlessly hop into the content we are progressing on. If you choose to look elsewhere because someone can offer better: no harm, no foul; we'll wish you well on your endeavors.
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Return to Recruitment - Zul'Jin Horde Raiding