Must do Challenge Modes!

Class mechanics and how to keel stuff. Boss downing mayhem.

Moderators: Speedious, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Must do Challenge Modes!

Postby Zepheron » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:16 pm

With Blizzard's announcement that they are going to kill MoP CMs with the next patch, now is the time to get them done!

I REALLY want the pally set and I am willing to do anything to get it... Let's get some groups together to get these knocked out - I can tank or DPS.

Post here if you are interested, or would just like to help! :grin:

Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/129302 ... -2-13-2014
"I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

-- Rodney Dangerfield
Zepheron
noob

Re: Must do Challenge Modes!

Postby Stoic » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 am

Hey happened to see this post and thought I'd make a few suggestions. If you can get a guild group that is ideal, but it isn't the only way. You can buy 9/9 gold from Hardcore guilds for a straight carry for 100k gold or 100-150$ USD. You can also try to pug them on OQueue or Openraid.com. If you are going to try this I'd recommend at least 22 socket set, having watched the guides (Elitist Jerks guides are the most informative) and having all your consumables at the ready. However not having 9/9 exp will make it difficult at this juncture as you'll be competing for spots with multi 9/9 people. Also if you are really desperate but still want to earn it: Zul'jin team is selling carries to guildies for 50k (30k goes to guild bank) as a means to raise gold for the Gbank. Not sure that would be worth it tho with the transfer/faction change pretty much making the value price the same as buying from a hardcore guild already on Alliance. Again: its the best, and the most fun to tackle the challenge with guildies so explore that first. If you are having any trouble with any of them don't hesitate to give me a shout via battletag @ Stoic#1806. I'm 9/9x5 and I know most of the neat tricks and timesavers.
cheers and good luck!
Stoic
McWeaksauce

Return to Shark Tank