Wyld is out.

Cast your vote if you can not attend.

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Wyld is out.

Postby Wylds » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 pm

I have decided after a lot of thought to take a break from raiding for the time being. I personally don't think we are progressing like we should and it frustrates me. The game just isn't really that fun for me anymore, at this point in time all I really do is log into raid and check missions. Other than that nothing really holds my interest to keep me on for more than 15min outside of raids. That being said I don't really it's fair to y'all that I'm not as committed as I once was. Someone who actively plays and helps others probably deserves my spot more than I do.

With numbers being a problem at the moment I am willing to be a back-up for the time being. Various officers have my number and you can always PM me on slack.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you guys will understand where I'm coming from.
Wylds
noobtastic

Re: Wyld is out.

Postby Driedmango » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:57 am

:crymore: :crymore: :crymore:
Driedmango
noobtastic

Re: Wyld is out.

Postby Zhaoyun » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:07 am

Would, as my co-raid lead I do not approve of this. I cannot fathom leading these other guildes to battle without you by my side. Therefore this post needs to be deleted and you need to be online and ready to raid this week. Okay? I'll bring the cookies.
Zhaoyun
McWeaksauce

Return to Absentee Ballot Box