Chilly out :(

Cast your vote if you can not attend.

Moderators: Speedious, Logiibob, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Chilly out :(

Postby Chilly » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:44 am

Guys I've really enjoyed being in this guild, I've given everyone quite a while to get things together.

I came to this guild because of Watermelons and Emberspirit, their the ones who got me to server transfer in the first place. When they left I really felt "alone" and wanted to leave with them, but Watermelons guild wasn't recruiting an Elemental Shaman and Emberspirit quit.

I decided to hold on and things picked back up, sadly at this point with several more of my friends leaving in the past week, and our low turnout on raid nights I have decided to do a Trial on Uldaman.

I have transferred off the server to complete the trial. When things pick back up here I will highly consider coming back as I consider a lot of you friends and loved raiding with you all.

I want everyone to know I didn't just leave here and make my decision now, I've talked to Logii several times the past two weeks about my intentions, and I'm sorry to say that it isn't working out.

My real id is Chilly#1875 if you would like to keep in touch, much love. :cry: :cry:

#isis
Chilly
noob

Re: Chilly out :(

Postby Firewood » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:53 am

Good luck man hope things go well, i loved your sign off haha!! #isis

I'll add you on realid, think i might already have you not sure.
Firewood
McWeaksauce

Postby Perucho » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:46 pm

It's all good brother! U always been a very cool raider to be with! Chilly, I'll stay in touch for sure!
Perucho
p0stwh0re

Postby Zhaoyun » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:01 pm

#Isis
Zhaoyun
McWeaksauce

Return to Absentee Ballot Box