Sneak Preview of some of the OOM Members

You went full retard. You never go full retard.

Moderators: Speedious, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Sneak Preview of some of the OOM Members

Postby Perucho » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:04 pm

This is something created by Dest which we thought was very creative and nice to give to anyone that is thinking about joining OOM

:bonegrin: Wipe = Sir Talks-a-lot. But can back it up.
:shinner: Fire= The British guy who could heal you through the Apocalypse.
:twisted: Lyn= Will kick your ass if you screw up and cut gems while she does it.
:devilking: Perucho = Above you on DPS (Boo-ya!) And already doesn't like you because you are range.
:drunk: Sweet = Tyler's Boy and Tanks like the great wall of China
:drunk: Tyler= Sweet's Boys, DPS ..see what I said about Perucho
:huh: Cass= DPS...no wait he's Heals...no wait He's DPS...Wait, he's got to let someone in...brb.
:shock: Logi= The Head, Hand Banana. He will heal you for about,Tree...Tree-Fitty,
:ugeek: Jipper= Tanks like he's got a Giant "S" on his chest. SUPER TANK...AWAY!!
:comp: SOLV= When the hamsters that power his internet are up to it, he Puts the War in Warlock.
:mecker: Saint= Heals like Jesus, but will snap like a postal worker and tell you how much you suck.
:bangin: Zhao= Drops in vent during boss fights and yells for Perucho to stop being a bitch and come PvP.
:duel: BECK= Puts the "Out" in Out Of Mobs every 6 months or so. But, much like Billy D. Williams in Star Wars, he brings a little class to the group.
:cool: Twisted= Mr. Ice water. Never gets excited...never. And his voice sounds a lot like wipe, but since Wipe never shuts up, you learn the difference really quick.
:wave: Jade= Sweet as sugar and has more Pets and mounts than Noah had animals on the Ark. (except for this one mount that Cass, Beck and I have.)
:lol: Yensid= Yes, that's Disney backwards, and that's Mr. Tank to you. If you have an achievement that he doesn't, I'll let you slide on the 1000gold you already owe me. (remember, that's 1st and last week in advance.)
:thefinger: ME= All new recruits pay me 500gold per week or I kick them. (1st and last week in advance)

Bottom line is, we have a great core group of guys. If your half as good of a raider as the rest of these guys you'll fit right in. We raid like a family, because we are one.

Updated for Zul'jin OOM Members on March 2nd 2015 by Perucho and Stoic

:shock: Logiibob = 10 years of mispronouncing names never healed so good
:devilking: Perucho = The BEAST takes cake breaks whenever he wants, and don’t you forget it!
:deal: Keldoran = Saving lives, wooing women, and trying to compete with the DPS as a tank, that about sums it up.
:mecker: Stoic = A quiet Jack-of-all-Classes by day, he moonlights as Mango’s Bouncer by night.
:twak: Mango = If he were any more prepared, he’d be playing from a nuclear bunker. Does Canada even have those?
:popcorn: Uryel = He makes rolling with the punches look effortless, and prefers to sing his call-outs
:cool: Deathrite = Embodies the virtues of his prefered spec, until you get him on the topic of Football.
:eek: Firelass = He already sounds better than you, but healing better than you with 200 MS? That’s just not fair.
:wave: Infringed = If he was any more flexible he’d be a yoga master, in fact he might have taken a vow of silence.
:devilsmile: Wylds = It doesn’t matter how many fiery hoops he has to jump, he’s going to get that 1% damage increase.
:bonegrin: Sidhel = First one on, and the last one dead; If he survived any longer on fights we’d have to rename him Beargrylls.
:dark: Selarintha = Plotting ways to silently stab you while you are AFK. He just might.
:drunk: Cosmic = This “Retribution Priest” is living proof that no-one escapes healing forever.
:drunk: Exbones = As if having the most achievements wasn’t enough; he still wants to crush you on the meter.
:idea: Stinky = The purveyor of good suggestions, if you can hear him over the din in the background...
:nuke: Lyndari = Unless she’s stuck in traffic you can’t miss her, just find the flapping owl.
:wink: Chilly = If he was any more chill we’d have to drug test him.
:smile: Souffles = Sweet by nature and profession, but don’t be fooled into messing with her.
:razz: Saslee = This ‘Frost Queen’ may be calm and composed but you’ll still want to steer clear of those Ice Lances.
:bangin: Zhaoyun = The Jokester - when he’s actually in guild
:lol: Leadora = Our resident cat lady with the unmistakable laugh

The OOM Family lives on!
Perucho
p0stwh0re

Re: Sneak Preview of some of the OOM Members

Postby Sheapard » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

i quit the game like 6 months ago or so i and i dont even make the list. WTF Perucho. I miss you man. Come play DIablo 3 man.
Sheapard
noobtastic

Postby Beckwith » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Sheapard wrote:i quit the game like 6 months ago or so i and i dont even make the list. WTF Perucho. I miss you man. Come play DIablo 3 man.

Dest made the list, so he doesn't know you

Could always edit the list, I guess XD
Beckwith
Random Noise Generator

Postby yensid » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Shoot he left Ortis off also, and he is always here.
I guess because he never real says much Dest forgot him

Yen
yensid
McWeaksauce

Postby Zhaoyun » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Sheapard wrote:i quit the game like 6 months ago or so i and i dont even make the list. WTF Perucho. I miss you man. Come play DIablo 3 man.

Miss you Shep.

And Solarz :(.
Zhaoyun
McWeaksauce

Postby Logiibob » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 am

Sheap, your always playing a dead game... :idea:

Logi :shock:
Logiibob
Zul'Jin Realm Head Jerk

Postby phoenixforce » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 am

This is the gayest thing I've seen on these boards.

Why am I not on this list?
phoenixforce
p0stwh0re

Postby phoenixforce » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 am

That didn't come off right...
phoenixforce
p0stwh0re

Postby Zhaoyun » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm

I think it came off swimmingly.
Zhaoyun
McWeaksauce

Postby Logiibob » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Zhaoyun wrote:I think it came off swimmingly.

:deal: YES!

Logiibob
Zul'Jin Realm Head Jerk

Postby phoenixforce » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 am

Logiibob wrote:

Sheap, your always playing a dead game... :idea:

So am I but it's free and ...not good enough to make me want to play too many hours a day...lol.
phoenixforce
p0stwh0re

Postby Deadrunn » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:39 pm

One day i to shall make it on this list!!! lmao
Deadrunn
noob

Postby Ninja » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 pm

By the way, in case anyone was worried... I am definitely on that list....you just can't see me. :dark:
╓─╖ ╥ ╓─╖ ╢╓╨╖
═══ ╨ ═══ ╜╟─╢
Ninja
noob

Postby Perucho » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 am

Good times!! This was a family affair more than a game, I hope the people that I don't play with anymore are doing good, miss you all!
Perucho
p0stwh0re

Postby Perucho » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:40 pm

we will be working into adding our new guildies to make it more current.
Perucho
p0stwh0re

Next

Return to General Retardation