Botonui - DPS Rogue

Fresh meat for the shark tank. Join the Dark Side here.

Moderators: Speedious, Doomhammer Assholes, Zul'Jin Officers

Botonui - DPS Rogue

Postby Boto » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Character Name: Botonui

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... i/advanced

Realm: Doomhammer

Class: Rogue

Role: DPS

World of Logs: Nope, but I'm willing to run something with OOM for your evaluation.

Maxed Professions: Yes

Latency Issues: No

Legendary Quest Completed : Yes

About me: Hey there,

Currently a 550 ilvl Combat rogue. Heroic 10/25 man level player for Wrath and Cata until the great mists of Pandaria claimed about half of our core raiders. Combat Rogue for all of Wrath. DK tank and legendary rogue for Cata.

My current guild is running Flex SoO with 2 other guilds. I'm currently 14/14 Flex and 2/14 normal.

I can make all 3 raid days but will usually be available at 7 server most days due to work. Willing to run something with OOM to show what I can do if the time constraint is not an issue.

/highfive

Boto

update - I happened to get into a Flex 3 group with Rollcall and Öphion tonight. Rollcall suggested I app with OOM, but later let me know that you are currently full for melee. Keep me in mind if something opens up in the future. -Boto
Boto
noob

Re: Botonui - DPS Rogue

Postby Lucky » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks for the Application but yes we are full on Rogues.(aka best class in the game!) but we will keep you in mind if we have an opening. are you looking to raid on any other classes? (aka the sucky ones)
Lucky
noob

Re: Botonui - DPS Rogue

Postby Boto » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Thanks for the info Lucky and catching me in game. I'm just looking for a SoO normal raid team for this toon ATM.

/highfive

Boto
Boto
noob

Return to Recruitment - Doomhammer Alliance